Ensuring that our customers select the correct communications solution is predicated on a proper understanding of their current business strategy, the gaps that exist in the current products and services in support of that strategy, and defining those gaps in terms that product and service providers can understand. These gaps can then be translated into potential solutions criteria used in the selection process.
IS Domain has extensive experience in developing and documenting key business strategies for our customers against which technical requirements are created and a communications architecture established. This ensures that:
- • All necessary requirements have been gathered and documented
- • We adhere to those specific objectives to formulate a communications architecture that meets the requirements - both cost effectively and timely
- • We are able to identify and qualify vendors capable of delivering against the stated requirements
- • We are able to establish precise Statements of Work to document all obligations
RFI or RFP Preparation - IS Domain is well versed in the entire Request for Information (RFI) OR Request for Proposal (RFP) RFP process. From preparation and distribution to vendor selection, we make sure you have the information you need to choose the best solution and vendor for your situation. Additional Services include:
Program and Project Management
- • Serve as the liaison and primary point of contact between you and the vendor to ensure efficient communications.